RE: teaching method?

---------

From: Jager, Mary (Mary_Jager_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 23:13:28 PST

Gary (can't remember last name) at the SDSU Education office can give you
info on Constructivism. I tried to find my binder on the models and it must
be in the basement at home. John Nelson or Jon Livingston both at Brookings
Medary Elementary and High School would be able to give you more info. Hope
this helps!