Donald's mold problem - Re: Snow day

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 21:46:22 PST

From: "Sharon Henneborn" <heneborn@erols.com>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> ,
Donald Peters <softsnow@hotmail.com>
Subject: Donald's mold problem - Re: Snow day
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2001, 5:24 PM

Donald, I had the mold problem and my friend connected with a company
that produces a very small unit that cleans out molds and other
offensive things in the air. It is working very well for me. In fact
I had a moldy lemon and I had no reaction to it until I moved the unit
to another room and then I smelled the lemon! If you are interested I
will explain more and put you in touch with the distributor. at least
this is a solution that you are in control of and don't have to wait
for a decision from administration.

I do remember days in Texas when we came to school in short sleeves
only to slide back home in heavy coats. Those were the days before
the more accurate weather channel and satellites.
----------
>From: "Donald Peters" <softsnow@hotmail.com>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Snow day
>Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2001, 11:46 AM

> We had the privilege of a snow day yesterday, and a late start today. Only
> in Texas can you get a snow day for 3" of snow...

> Now I just have to wait for it to start raining in my classroom again as
the snow melts (I have 4 leaks in my ceiling that have been patched
more times than I can count--the roof hasn't been replaced since 1964)
> Speaking of this, anybody know who I would contact to have my ceiling
> checked for mold? I've been almost constantly sick, and somebody mentioned
> that it might be from mold in my ceiling...
>
> Donald Peters

---