Correction - New student art on Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 20:35:47 PST

Some little cyber Gremlins must have gotten in and switched html files
(smile). I noticed a couple days ago that the wrong page was still
online -- below is the REAL new art:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/6th-haiti.htm

The words around the border came about as a result of 9-11. Students wanted
to respond in some way -- but we were not to talk about it in art class --
so --- many responded with a border design on their Haitian Jungle ( I did
show them Edward Hicks Peaceable Kingdom).

To help with the spacing of words -- many printed the words on the
computer -- then traced onto their composition.

Judy

---