art assessment

---------

From: Kelly Drake (drake100_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 21:40:04 PST

I am searching for information regarding standards and recommendations for grading elementary art students. I see over 650 children per week and am required to assess all of them 4 times per school year. Any suggestions of places to look for this type of information? or any suggestions on ways to accurately assess this number of students?

Thanks
Kelly

---