RE: Inexpensive paint for a wood project...

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 09:14:56 PST

Jenna, in Alameda,
There is nothing "inexpensive" about being an art teacher or the use of art
materials!! Welcome to lesson 101 about becoming an art teacher!!! Your
best bet, would be to go to your local paint store and see about them making
a donation of acrylic paint in a variety of colors, then I would organize a
Parent Booster Club to help you fundraising, so that you can afford some
nicer materials for your program. You can also hit up local clubs like
Lion's Club, Kiwanis Clubs, Town Councils, your PTSA, and any larger
corporations that might be close to your school.(Alameda is loaded with area
businesses.)
Good Luck!
kathy t.

Jenna Freck