cut paper designs

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 17:06:13 PST

For everybody wanting to do the cut paper project, but who doesn't have
Photoshop, I received a link in my e-mail today. Tried to forward it to the
list, but because it was under a different e-mail address, it wouldn't let
me...

Had to go the long way around to be able to pass it along.... oh well.
Download Photoshop Elements 30 day free trial
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopel/demoreg.html

AND... for those with Paint Shop Pro (like myself) I figured out with some
playing of the settings, you can get it to do the same thing with the
contours filter.

Going to attempt this with my 5th graders once they finish their
monochromatic self portraits.

Donald Peters