Inexpensive paint for a wood project...

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 08:57:09 PST

Hello everyone,

I am a parent who hopes to one day become an art teacher. A friend of mine
who works at LACMA pointed me to this group. I coordinate an art docent
(art sharing and follow-up art projects) program at an elementary school in
Alameda, CA. Your questions and responses have provided a wealth of
information for our program, thanks sooo much!

I have a question regarding painting on wood. (particularly unfinished wood
frames) I know that acrylic is probably the medium of choice, however is
there a less expensive paint out there (or a source for larger quantities of
acrylic paint) that might also work?

Thanks again!

Jenna Freck
Amelia Earhart Elementary School