Snow day

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 16:46:30 PST

We had the privilege of a snow day yesterday, and a late start today. Only
in Texas can you get a snow day for 3" of snow...

Now I just have to wait for it to start raining in my classroom again as the
snow melts (I have 4 leaks in my ceiling that have been patched more times
than I can count--the roof hasn't been replaced since 1964)

Speaking of this, anybody know who I would contact to have my ceiling
checked for mold? I've been almost constantly sick, and somebody mentioned
that it might be from mold in my ceiling...

Donald Peters