Re: Kincade :)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 16:42:51 PST

Duh! Yes, I know the whole concept of "original" prints, I've taken several
printmaking classes...

The people I was talking about owned a print of a Bev Doolittle painting...

I've been fortunate enough to see one of her original paintings in a
gallery. Marked $10,000. And this was at the beginning of her popularity.
Hate to think what an original sells for now.