Re: gifts 3rd grade can make??

---------

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 06:33:58 PST

In second grade we make a cute piece of artwork that can be a Christmas
card.
First, get 2 pieces of const. paper the same color.
Draw on the board and angel with the kids following along with you in a
crayon that is the SAME color as the paper.
They press down hard.
Then coat with a wash of watered white tempra with some sprinkles of
powdered white tempra lightly sprinkled.
When dry, cut 1" smaller than the 2nd piece of paper and mount.
The effect is really subtle and pretty.
I have found blue works really well because it looks like she's floating
in the clouds.
Good luck,
Brenda

---