virus

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 19:27:58 PST

Did anyone else get a message from "casey" with an attachment and no
subject? I opened the message and I think the attachment automatically
opened ( which has never happened before) and it apparently had a virus
attached to it. I'm just wondering if this was something that came to me
through this list serve. I don't have an anti-virus scann r, so I must work
on that. This is the first virus I've had and I don't know how much damage
it will do.
Marian

---