Re: american artists, compiled

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:40:18 PST

Hi MaryAnn,

   I posted some lesson ideas inspired by George Bellows in early November.
Did you see my post?
            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

on 11/28/01 4:00 PM, MaryAnn Kohl at maryann@brightring.com wrote:

I didn't get very many responses about what you suggest presenting to kids
in the way of lessons about American artists (about six reponses). But here
they are! I have added quite a bit of info to the list myself, as I am
putting together a list for my own use. Hope you can use the info too. It's
quite imcomplete at this point... if you add to it, let me know!

---