Re: rubrics for all. all for rubrics

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:26:48 PST

I spent all day yesterday working on a rubric for a tessellation project.
First one for me, when I get back to my school computer, will share with
you. I went to the teach-nology.com website for help but ended up doing
it myself. Would like some feedback. I did it in Appleworks though so I
will need help on getting it ready for all to be able to view.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org