rubrics for all. all for rubrics

---------

From: || The Osborne Group || (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:08:46 PST

>> see your general rubric <<

With all this rubric talk, I have sprung into action.
I am going to build a website, which I now have the name:
www.myrubric.com
Rubric questions and requests come up on the listserv constantly, so I will
act on the constant request!!

My goal is to have teachers from all over the land send their rubrics to the
site, so you all can see them and share them.
A free service to all teachers.
I will try to categorize them by subject for easy viewing.

The site is now in development!
Stay tuned.

Rubricly Yours
G. Osborne,