Poppie paints a new Poppy and More

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:38:42 PST

It's not quite finished yet but I'm working on a new Poppy
painting. It's on a full sheet of Arches 300 lb rough paper.
You can see it at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/RanchosRepairs2001.html
scroll to the bottom of the web page.

I also added Brenda's page as a link on my cut paper lesson
that I stole from her. Boy are the kids complaining and they
should, it's tough stuff and it makes them think.
        http://www.taospaint.com/CutPaperPortraits.html

I hope everyone out there is holding up well and looking
forward to a great holiday season. Some kids at Rosedale
were interviewed for TV today because they were in Pamela
Butler's class. She would have been in the 7th grade this year.
Her killer was sentenced to death in Federal court today.
Our tribute to Pamela is on the Rosedale web site at:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/PrincessPamela.html
I'm against the death penalty, but if anyone deserved it this
scum bag does. Sorry, just had to put the word out as
closure - I don't wish to recount the details of his deeds.

                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com