Jacob Lawrence posters

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:02:01 PST

I sent three batches of posters out on Monday for people that had sent
me a label and postage money. I fit 10 in a tube for someone in WI. and
the postage was 4.91. I trimmed the census stuff off first so it
wouldn't be extra for postage. The print is still pretty large. 19 x 27
or so. I kind of lost track of who I've sent to and who has asked for
them. If you are interested in helping me clean out my storage area, I
still have literally hundreds of the Jacob Lawrence "The Library".

also-with the crayon melter, I let my students use q-tips. You can't get
a small area but it is inexpensive. Just don't leave them in the cups
when you un plug the melter! My students were putting leaves on fall
tree and the q-tips worked fine, but then it was second grade!
             Jeryl in SC

---