Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

mica powder

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 15:01:29 PST

There is a lot of good stuff today on the list....but for now, I will just
post a resource for mica powder... You might try Daniel Smith Art Supplies

Twin Rocker and Carriage House paper supplies also carry mica powder

I certainly had and interesting day today.....wish I could tell you about
it (smile)...Maybe will tell my Getty II folks some -- Just got done
discussing the ironies with my hubby -- we had a laugh or two.

Judy Decker