Re: Kilns...

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:44:38 PST

Laura, my kiln was bidded out (??) as part of the construction. They sent me
a HUGE one- I would have had to get on a ladder IF they could have even gotten
it into the kiln room. It went back- hope they got some money back....I bet
the high school would have LOVED it! I'm elementary and we don't need that
big of one...
Betsy
Laura Carey wrote:

> I saw the discussion on kiln buying and have a similar one. Our district
> is in the process of building new buildings. My art room will have a

---