Kilns...

---------

From: Laura Carey (Carey_l_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 06:48:32 PST

I saw the discussion on kiln buying and have a similar one. Our district
is in the process of building new buildings. My art room will have a
kiln space/closet. Our buildings are slated to open in Aug 2003. What I
need to know is this...I know there is no money to buy a kiln (actually
2) in the "plan" so I realize I will have to fund raise to have one.
When should I start?
And does anyone know what mica powder is? I posted it yesterday and no
answers!
Thanks
Laura

---