Re: Kincade :)

---------

Artemis420_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:13:43 PST

In a message dated 11/27/2001 8:56:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
softsnow@hotmail.com writes:

> true.... i've never understood the mentality of prints. i know people who
> own prints and INSIST they're originals

There are such things as original prints, but they were concieved as prints
not copies of paintings etc.
Usually they are in runs of 100 or less. But I expect we know that.
Kincade is a charlaton and couldnt succeed in an art educated world.

---