Re: Kincade, my turn!

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 19:56:22 PST

I think Judy's idea to send email to 60 minutes is great, but remember that CBS also produces Sunday Morning, and they almost always have a great arts segment. Maybe we could request that they show some of those segments during prime time.
 I wish I could get it as reliably as I do the evening news...out here in the oak woodlands of N. California,
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---