Re: 60 Minutes...is alright (Is Wyland any different?)

---------

From: Roy Liebergen (rliebergen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 18:38:59 PST

My thoughts on this subject are maybe people want art in their homes that is
comforting, a reminder of better times or maybe it does go with their decor.
Who are we (even though we are art teachers) to set ourselves up as Art gods
and to pronounce that what someone likes is trash and because they like it
they must be uneducated morons? Carol

---