RE: 60 Minutes...GAG!

---------

From: Peg Blechman (blechman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 11:44:05 PST

At the risk of being hit by a custard pie, I'd like to present another take
on this: that people are starved for art. That they will take their hard
earned money and buy what is presented as "art" to them. That they might be
open, if given the chance, to education about art from their local school
art teachers. And, they might be open to purchasing art from those
teachers.
-Peggy