Re: Check out Ken Schwab's site!!! Awesome

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 08:32:58 PST

I checked out Ken's site. It is awesome, esp. the cut up paintings. But where would I find a lesson plan to go with the awesome art?
I'd like to make an observation and suggestion. I see a lot of websites with great art. There is quite often no lesson plan to go with it. For those of us who would like to share your great ideas with our students, lesson plans attached to the site would be a great gift.
Isn't imitation the greatest form of flattery?
Thanks from a struggling teacher.