Re: 60 Minutes...GAG!

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 08:51:47 PST

In any of the arts...there are always those to mass
produce ..for big bucks..look at music..look at
movies...its the same thing. How many times have we
turned on the radio and wondered how in the heck is
this 'artist' able to sell their music (?).. I just
look at it as a reflection of our times..even if its
garbage..we certainly have alot of garbage out there.
     Jan in Miami