fall portrait procedure

---------

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:34:10 PST

Some folks have asked me how my kids did the cut paper portraits, it is
already listed below.
Also, Robert Kelly corrected himself and said he wouldn't mind being
contacted, what he actually minds is all those teachers teaching cut paper
portraiture and giving him so much future competition.
I told him not to worry, no one could touch the spirit he puts into his
faces.
Nice man.
And thank you for all the nice words about the site.
I don't put any more information on procedures on the site because my
webmaster would go on strike. smile
Brenda

---