Re: Kincade :)

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 20:07:28 PST

OK You're entitled to your opinion. My objection is that he sells them as
paintings but they really are mass produced pictures of paintings. To top
it off, he has little gremlins adding texture and highlights and then HE
signs it as if it was fresh off the easel. I think it degrades true art.
Grates on me....MHO Judy

jnagel@saxarts.com