Kincade :)

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 19:51:08 PST

Wow everybody, when you slam Kincade "art style" you
could talk about the principles and elements you don't
like in his pieces. Or are we all green with envy
because he figured out the 21st century way of being
successfull using his talent in art? Nobody said
anything about his color, shape, balance, perspective,
texture, or even line. You may hate me too, but I like
his use of the principles and elements, and the fact
that he does sign even the prints is pretty cool.
Would you have the time to keep up with your customers
painting one picture at a time if you painted as well?
He is a product of the modern world, bravo Kincade, he
actually does art (us) a favor, and I thank him for
sparking an intrest in so many. As for the
inspirational sayings, it is nice to read those brief
"moments" sometimes. 2 weeks ago I bought a box of his
cards from Avon (not knowing the Kincade story-liked
the pictures for my kids) for my HS students to do an
Impression excersize, I didn't say anything about the
sayings on them (they are small)and I could hear my
students sharing the sayings with each other. Kinda
cool I thought. Beats the yuck around. Cindi