Re: 60 Minutes...GAG!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 19:24:23 PST

Roberta, You didn't miss much. It would have made you upchuck. I always
thought he was a formula painter but never realized the lengths he went to
to sell his junk. I have an acquaintance who buys his stuff and thinks it
is the berries....I always thought her taste was in her mouth anyway. LOL
Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com