Re: 60 Minutes...GAG!

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 19:21:26 PST

Roberta, you would have been amazed if you would have seen the
show...Kincade also has a housing development in Vallejo California, which
is abuilding cute little cottage type homes, and has a waiting list. He was
pretty honest on the show, mentioning that he doesn't sign them unless
people pay more. Anyway, I think large segments of the public were just
waiting to be grabbed. One couple in only four months of 'collecting', had
over 100 paintings, and had to rotate them through their home.
Grrrrrrrrrr squared!
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com