Encaustic

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 13:56:03 PST

I'm sorry, I know I asked about encaustic a while back, but I got the
melting trays, and I'm ready to go. I just wanted to know how any of you
have applied the wax. My students will be creating an abstract painting.
I was thinking of using Q-tips, since I don't want to ruin my brushes.
If I use brushes, is there a quick, easy way to clean them? Help!!!
Thanks!
-Krista

---