Re: Looking for lesson plan for perspective drawing

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 11:54:19 PST

Check out this web site:
http://www2.evansville.edu/studiochalkboard/draw.html

>>> Jillart1@aol.com 11/25 6:31 PM >>>
Hi everyone,
    I'm planning on working with an intro to perspective drawing with my
fourth and fifth grade students next week. I'm a first year teacher and have
some good books about perspective drawing and also know a some things to
teach them, but my school is very focused on the end product rather than the
process. If anyone has a lesson plan that introduces perspective, has a
great end result, and can direct me with this one, I'd appreciate it! Thank
you in advance.
    Jill in Colorado