Re: Lesson Plan for Fall Portraits

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 15:44:52 PST

This brings up a point (and I am just as guilty of this as anybody else)

PLEASE, when posting student artwork to the web, put a BRIEF statement about
motivation, resources, how to, etc.

Sure, we on the list will probably scream for more detailed information (as
this lesson made obvious) but what about the people who visit your page who
are not on this list?

The artwork is nice to lookat, but don't you want people to know how much
work students put into it as well??

I'm going to try to use Woody's great pages as an example for my future
pages and show in progress pictures as well.

Just my two cents worth.

Donald Peters