Re: Looking for lesson plan for perspective drawing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 18:51:30 PST

I think 4th grade is a bit early to introduce perspective drawing if
you mean linear perspective and not informal perspective. I don't
think enough students will be ready for it. Fifth grade will be better.
My suggestion would be block letters (their name) in both one and
two point perspective. It's best to do a lesson on block letters first.
If you have anything that could visually demonstrate the letter in
space that would help. Perhaps build one (in 3-D) out of cardboard
so they can visualize it in space.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail