Re: Firing clay in skutt kiln

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 15:54:24 PST

Barb,
        I usually let things dry for like 3 weeks and do the
candle thing like you said before taking about 7-8 hours
to reach 05. Perhaps some of your students are reworking
the clay several times and leaving air pockets in the work.
                That's the thing that gives me trouble, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com