Re: Lesson Plan for Fall Portraits

---------

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 15:30:25 PST

P.s.
My typing is awful.
I meant to say I hope "NO ONE from this website will enter this lesson in
my school area competition."
And I meant to say "5 values" is our limit.
And overhead paper instead of acetate. (I was in a hurry.)
I think Chris Kirk's works out best because he used a lot of black.
Also be careful about glue showing if you're gluing it to the back. It
ruined Emily Ross'. Some others look messy also because they didn't pay
attention to that fact.

Also, I came up with this idea and looked on the internet to see if anyone
had done it. I found and corresponded with a man named Robert Kelly.
He was very helpful and his site is www.nametab.com/cutpaper/cut.htm
Prepare to be WOWED!

---