RE: printing from the web

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 14:59:11 PST

Jan,
        Try this.
Step 1 Turn off everything (shut off the computer, turn off the monitor,
printer and any other hardware)
Step 2 wait at least 10 min.
Step 3 Turn on monitor and then computer
Step 4 When computer is fully booted then turn on the printer and other
hardware.
Step 5 try printing from the web.

99% of the time fully shutting down the system clears up these type of
problems. If that doesn't work try setting your printer back to all the
default settings.

If that doesn't work try calling your ISP Helpline they might be able to
walk you through some problem solving steps.

Another option is uninstalling then reinstalling your printer, but I
would do that last.

Kimberly Herbert