Re: printing from the web

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 14:02:29 PST

I am having a tech problem and wondering if anyone
knows how I can solve it. I can print from any of my
applications but when I go online I can't print
anything. I get a message that says:
'An error has occurred in the script on the page.
Line: 508 Char: 1, Error: Permission denied, Do you
want to keep running scripts on the page?'
No matter what I try to print online this same message
blocks me. Anyone have a clue how to correct this?
   Jan in Miami