Problem with Photoshop Elements ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 13:27:04 PST

I'm using floppy disc created by a Sony Mavica.
I'm on an i-Mac. There is no preview visible when
working from the floppy. After I have edited and saved
the pics I can see the preview of my edited pics. I do
not have this problem when using Photoshop LE 5.0.
Is there a setting I need to change ?
                                        Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail