Re: awesome portraits /my plan

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 12:52:19 PST

I plan to try and replicate what Brenda has done here.
My plan is to shoot digital photos of each seventh grader.
To edit them with Photoshop Elements to increase the contrast
and then use the "cut paper" filter to create a model for
students to get the idea from. Perhaps this is using too much
technology as a help but I don't see how they can see the
value changes without it. I'd sure like other ideas to create
a learning situation out of this. Any ideas out there ?
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com