Re: Fall Art on Website...lovely!

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:25:44 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

In a message dated 11/25/2001 7:24:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
robsonbrenda@hotmail.com writes:
Ecsdallas.com

From: KSchiavo00@aol.com
Wow! The paper portraits are sooooooooo cool!!!!!! Thank you for sharing- I
must try this with my high schoolers. Were there any concerns or successful
instruction techniques you would care to share?............Kathy in
Kalamazoo

I agree with Kathy. These are lovely, Brenda. Do you have a lesson plan
(nothing fancy...just basic) you could share with us? Thank you.
Toodles......Bunki

---