Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Fall Art on Website...lovely!

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:25:44 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -

In a message dated 11/25/2001 7:24:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Wow! The paper portraits are sooooooooo cool!!!!!! Thank you for sharing- I
must try this with my high schoolers. Were there any concerns or successful
instruction techniques you would care to share?............Kathy in

I agree with Kathy. These are lovely, Brenda. Do you have a lesson plan
(nothing fancy...just basic) you could share with us? Thank you.