Re: Rubric replies

---------

From: Jerry Krasnesky (ceskras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 14:38:39 PST

{hee, hee} the only 'limb' I was referring to was the one where I actually
POSTED an idea...I solemnly do believe in developing rubrics along WITH the
children! Not the most 'safe' place to toss out an idea, I've found by
watching...sort of like tossing a piece of raw steak into a starving lions
den...everyone rips out a chunk & there's nothing left of the original
steak!

I DO have to admit though that I am RELIEVED that nobody (so far) has
shredded me just because they've got their own ideas! D

---