Poem "When I am an Old Woman...." Deidre Scherer

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 08:53:35 PST

I found the words to the poem online if anyone else wants them.... But this
brings to mind the artist who did the cover art for the book by the same
name ("When I am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple" - and anthology edited
by Sandra Haldeman Martz): Deidre Scherer. I have always had an admiration
for this kind of fabric art/quilting.

Deidre Scherer: Work in Fabric and Thread
http://www.dscherer.com/Index.htm

I have a link to her site from:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/textiles.htm

Well.... Now where did I put that red hat of mine?

Super Saturday!

Judy

---