Re: Chihuly and Stewart

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 06:56:52 PST

FYI The Milwaukee Chilhuly exhibit closed earlier this month. It was beautiful and I'm sorry you missed it. Anyone who comes to Milwaukee should visit our art museum. Local people (and visitors) have flocked to go to the museum and it is refreshing to see the wonderful support art is getting in the community. It's worth the trip. It has the new Callatrava addition that looks like wings and opens and closes each day. It is truly a wonderful sight to see. Besides this addition, there are constant changes in exhibits. Before the Chilhuly there was a Georgia O'Keefe exhibit. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com