Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Happy Thanksgiving / No html please

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 09:02:43 PST

        It is not a matter of sending attachments correctly.
It is real simple: do not send any attachments to the list.
Do not send anything in html. Send only in plain text.
It does not effect me because I subscribe to the list
directly and never use the digest, but Kim said it clearly:

> I don't get the digest, but it is my understanding that the program that
> controls the listserv tries to process the attachment. This results in
> line after line of computer code. Sometimes this can go on for pages.

I used to attach this neat little animated gif to my mail.
I stopped because of the trouble I was causing others.
I used to be an offender, but I have since reformed because someone
sent me a copy of the garbage my e-mail was causing.
So please send only in plain text.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on