Re: Happy Thanksgiving

---------

BigStickStudios_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 08:41:18 PST

OK I think I know what your attachments are :) I had this same thing happen
when I was using Outlook Express and Outlook.....basically your attachments
are .eml files which is email. They are attaching as HTML files. There is a
setting in Outlook that changes this but I forget where it is at. You may
have to search a little bit in there.
John

In a message dated 11/20/2001 10:07:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us writes:

> Subj:Happy Thanksgiving
> Date:11/20/2001 10:07:30 AM Mountain Standard Time
> From: fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us (Fields, Linda)
> To: artsednet@lists.getty.edu (ArtsEdNet Talk)
>
> File:HappyTha (1627 bytes) DL Time (115200 bps): < 1 minute

John De Bord
"Illustrator At Large"
<A HREF="http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html">http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html>
<A HREF="