RE: Healing Arts for America - flag

---------

From: Osthus, Janice Ms USACFSC (Janice.Osthus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 07:32:39 PST

Gee I am excited, someone else read the note I sent.. Judy is right about
the http://survivorsartfoundation.org/ website containing "Operation
Healing Arts USA." Any military or partnership with us should see our site
http://www.armymwr.com/kb/arts&crafts16Oct2001.htm

If you would like to learn more about the Army Arts and Crafts Program go
to http://wwwarmymwr.com the program history is on the site and will give
you insight as to the mission we have with the military communities. I
began teaching art in Iowa long ago and stumbled into the army arts and
crafts program, which I fell in love with. My e-mail is
Janice.Osthus@cfsc.army.mil

ENJOY BELOW!!!
(Don't skip ahead)
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for Best Actor and
Actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.

How did you do?

The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields.
But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades

and certificates are buried with their owners.

Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List five teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name a half dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.

Easier? The lesson? The people who make a difference in your life aren't the

ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're
the ones who care. When you have a chance, pass this on to people who've
made a difference in your life.

I just did.