Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: attachments Re: ArtsEdNet Listserv Unofficial FAQ

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 06:28:37 PST

I don't get the digest, but it is my understanding that the program that
controls the listserv tries to process the attachment. This results in
line after line of computer code. Sometimes this can go on for pages. If
there is formating code that can turn the text that follows the
attachment into an unreadable jumble.

Kimberly Herbert