Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

attachments Re: ArtsEdNet Listserv Unofficial FAQ

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 06:06:05 PST writes:
>9. Please do not send attachments of any type to the list, it
>scrambles the digest version. Also it is better to send the info in text
>format in the body of the e-mail because not everyone can open all

I am a serious attachment offender-- I tend to forget about the digest readers
and send attachments because I can open just about any attachment others send--
like the rubrics recently sent by Angie. My Mac handles attachments with "File
Converter" or "MacLinkPlus" translater -- and attachments are quite useful to
me. So I'm just wondering, what do you mean "it scrambles the digest version?"
 Does something go wrong and really create a problem, or do you just mean
people just shouldn't send attachments at all because some among us won't be
able to read them?