Thanksgiving with the Triplets

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 06:11:18 PST

More pics of my fantastic grandkids, just delete if you can't
stand to look at their beautiful faces. The day before Thanksgiving
we all went to see Monsters Inc. They enjoyed the whole movie.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Thanksgiving2001.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/BubbleBath.html
                                One Proud Poppie, Woody in KC

--